When you are going on a holiday, you are given different options of accommodation and where to say. It is a common thing to stay at a hotel, but guesthouse or villa has become a popular alternative that is increasing in popularity. Some people prefer staying in a hotel for flexibility and efficiency reason, but there are also great reasons why some would rather spend their times in a villa.
Villa vs Hotel
Yes, hotel may offer lots of amenities and easiness. You don’t need to cook; simply go to the restaurants or café to enjoy the meal. You don’t need to make your beds or do laundry; leave it to the cleaning service and the laundry service. But what if you want privacy and personal secluded time? Of course you can’t find it at the hotel. What if you want to walk around only in your pajamas or bikini? What if you actually want to do your own laundry and make your own beds? With those options in mind, it is better that you choose a villa.
Here are some benefits of staying in a villa:
- It feels like you are staying in your own home. In a villa, you don’t share with other guests. It is only you and your family. It is like having your own family, but in different house and locations. For people who seek comfort and homey experience while traveling, villa is the best solution for their ‘homesick’ situation.
- Villa comes in different size, location, and features. Some villas are more like a modern version of a palace, with more than 30 rooms, hallways, and even its private garden. Others may come in smaller and compact size, with only several bedrooms and bathrooms. You are free to choose which villa you want to rent. If you were traveling with family, a decent villa with several bedrooms and bathrooms – along with the facilities and amenities, of course – would be enough. But if you are traveling with groups of families and you are planning to have parties or other events, you can choose a bigger villa with a special venue on it.
- Villa is more affordable and basically less expensive than a hotel. Consider this: when you are traveling with family of 5, for instance, you may have to rent 2 – 3 rooms. Imagine how much you have to spend if you are staying more than 2 days – or even a week. But when you are staying in a villa, the total cost will be lower. Moreover, if you are traveling with groups – several families – the cost for renting the villa can be shared, so you won’t have to drain off your savings.
- If you are a type of person that likes to do things on your own, staying in a villa may be a great choice. If you like to cook your own food, set up everything without the help of cleaning service or the laundry service, staying in a villa will give you loads of freedom.
- Staying in a villa will grant you privacy and serenity. No other guests will peek on you or spying your activities. If you want to use the hot Jacuzzi even late at night, you are free to do so. If other guests swimming around and disturbing your laps, or leaving sweaty barbells or bench at the fitness Centre often annoy you, such thing won’t be a problem anymore. You are the king and queen in the villa, so do whatever you wish.
- Often times, villas are located in amazing spots with beautiful view. They can be located in the rural areas, near the beach, or close to the mountain – you name it. It is truly refreshing and remarkable to wake to natural and spectacular view right before your eyes.
Considerations when Picking a Villa
Yes, going on a holiday and spending it in a villa will be exciting and great, but there are also things to consider. First of all, you need to be aware of the location. Some villas are close to the city center or a town; walking can even access some. It is important to note this since you may need amenities. In case someone is sick and needs medical attention, or your food supply has run out, you need to get easy and fast access to the nearest town. Some people may choose a secluded where, where the nearest town may be located 4-5 kilometers away. It’s okay to choose such location, but keep in mind that you should have the right means of transportation – cars, motorcycles, or even bikes – so you won’t be stranded in the middle of nowhere.
Don’t forget to ask for details about the provided facilities and amenities. Does the villa have swimming pool and fitness center? Does it have playground for kids? Is it equipped with safety protection like CCTV or alarms? Do you have to buy the food or are they providing it? Such questions should be asked before you sign anything.
Spending Your Holiday in Bandung Villa
In case you are traveling to Bandung and you want to find a villa in a perfect spot without hassle, you can always contact PT. Sylvia Property Indonesia or visit their official site at HouseinBandung.com. The real estate company offers one stop property service for those wanting to find reliable accommodation or place to stay. Whether you want to find a perfect spot to spend holidays here, contact them and you will be given different options that suit your needs and your requirements. In case you are interested in buying a property there, they can also help you find the best deal. You can find houses or apartments with their assistance.
What about commercial property? If you like luxury villas. Again, they can help at houseinbandung.com/category/villa. Just tell them what you need and they can find the right place for you. PT. Sylvia Property Indonesia can be your best friend in Bandung when it comes to property. Guaranteed!